RE: Re: So now that you have your copies of Sartar

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_mBalnqsLarFwYqNk15UujEbiGZhCZVSmfnKHnRoq4BpT-WpCVxgGcsJxijZybwE>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 03:51:29 -0000

Hi all

The contents of these two threads are crossing over and have long since ceased to have anything to do with the subject. I for one am hoping all the discussions continue but can the interested parties start new threads with appropriate subject before a moderator comes along and enforces it?

Suggestion: reply to this and the Three Worlds Model thread with the new title(s) (subjects) and then post your continuances in those new threads.

Cheers