Re: Calling all free (but good) map-makers

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_IlFfaqsMJMbHLFofWcnFf9xStdp6mFneDc43_hxDQ6pba8Zp1mdVjoxd9uL2HblCurozmeiG>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:02:36 +0000

"danhalberd" <dan_at_aguVxZST8Aeg-sJWlYrcTeiMkR6TBwXyKQuVR-Rf2ynpKv-ddJiwBvj-kJTnBsDqQ5JkH1PRmzDNbFb_ow.yahoo.invalid> writes:

>Sorry about this- I'm not sure what has happened here - I remember in the past having an e-mail discussion with someone (I thought it was Simon but am I wrong?) about maps and being sent that map as an e-mail attachment as part of the discussion about the correct scale of Glorantha maps. I then asked if I could put it on my website and had a reply that I could. I'm not at all sure what has happened here - perhaps I selected the wrong map or something.
>
>Anyway - what would you like me to do? I can either correctly attribute it or take it down as you wish.

It's not a problem; it just took me by surprise seeing my map up there - especially since it's the same one I linked earlier in the same thread. :-)

By all means leave it up there if you want, just with my name next to it. (And if Simon did send you his own map, put that there too if you & he want).

You'll note that my map doesn't have a scale. This is deliberate. :-)

Stephen