Sartar Contest

From: Jeff <richaje_at_xckmdZiPdpOUYXGKzGCTKDq6LEjV38Qt3PNf6Hbhel2S3FlHatKtcaBDe5NyvM_gGfrD>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:28:16 -0000

> > In Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes, the Sartarite structure of layman, initiate,
> > devotee is laid out. It is explained in a societal sense (laymen have been
> > initiated into the overall religion, devotees cannot support themselves so
> > the clan must pay for their upkeep), but it has also been given a rough
> > numerical outline (any, 1W, 10W). The role of priests and god-talkers is
> > defined, and the expectation on how you run a character with Rune
> > Affinities
> > is explained (Air rune = passionate, etc). Progression is touched on,
> > with a
> > few notes on how to run that in a campaign.
>
> Wonderful and almost makes me want to buy a copy despite having no
> money.

I'm not going to weigh in on this mysticism discussion, but if you want a copy of Sartar and don't have the money - enter in the Sartar Contest that Rule One webzine and Ian Cooper are sponsoring. Just go there now and participate. Doesn't cost you anything, and two lucky winners get a FREE copy of Sartar.

Go. There. Now!

Jeff