Re: Three Runes

From: L C <lightcastle_at_NLJziNaqTKVSH7NCTiVtLeGH4mGc01emQ6TjrQkLafhmnVUXBggQQVfiOVNat5VH>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:03:47 -0500

 Indeed. It did strike me that if Dara Happan society can have it split by class Fire/Earth, that the 4 castes in Western society almost beg for being 4 runes.
(Once again lending one to a question of can you change runes? Do the Rokari see a farmer born with a mastery rune as a misplaced noble? Does Loskalm have rituals to move you from one rune to the other when you change roles? Or is the presence of "runes" as part of yourself an Orlanthi thing and therefore irrelevant?)

LC