Re: Three Runes

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_SKSiOVRXi7-badPAnAdFwhG7v59SwZu8G5rHk3qZR09uUenqOAZvcO_CdRy0QU1M3CD>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 18:36:22 +0000

Douglas Seay wrote:

> And isn't the solution in many cases to create a Thunder Brother who
> lets you use your Fire Rune do do stuff normally associated with Air? I
> mean, Barntar lets you use Air to do some Earth things, so generalize
> from that example.

Yavor (god of lightning) would be the obvious example; he was only ever a sub-cult in HQ1, so he'd presumably be the same in HQ2. And just as Vinga lets you worship Orlanth even though you're female, you could rule that Yavor lets you worship Orlanth even though you have the Fire rune, instead of Air. I'd allow it, anyway.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/