Re: Three Runes

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_1Rx6ZhMJ1V3g0aswVA7Xdo45Sg6-QliZdSmvecDu7Oqorf4B1KaD24dEQZnNVs>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 14:30:52 -0800

Consider, the clan regalia objects that have magical powers are "something you have" but are not charms, nor powered by spirits.

These are not exclusive definitions. A divine magical Feat is "something you are", but that is its general description. It is not the only term used to describe a magical trait you might possess. In fact, you can gain magical traits during heroquests, and this is not necessarily attached to a Rune Affinity, a god or whatever. In fact, it does not even have to be magical.