Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes']

From: Jeff <richaje_at_2zjij94vXMHtB49ABe2OYOgKNixphrx1V825Q_bHgW_QECIwvT7berZAz9DGzmQws_hM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:24:18 -0000

> Thanks Jeff, you couldn't have said anything more likely to persuade
> me not to shell out my hard earned cash on a copy!

Really? Because the Sartar book is about having fun with games set in Sartar as opposed to being an attempt to describe things outside of its scop?

> Mind you. I'll
> probably still buy one in anticipation of using the info with Pavis:
> Gateway to Glorantha when that comes out. ;-)

Pavis assumes you have the Sartar Book - since it is a supplement for Sartar (remember, most New Pavisites are Sartarite colonists who settled there in the last three generations).

Jeff