Re: Runes for non-theists [was: 'Three Runes']

From: Jeff <richaje_at_Ep_X2FS7rsB4myZDVi4K15r4EB5rN4bmVrgPQo-kw6dEthfv5udScXWkp16xJLy-EhJ4>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 15:52:54 -0000

> Mmm... I'm probably ok with that. I do believe there should be some
> framework trends in common. I'm just kind of sick of "Sartarite" being
> default "Orlanthi" - especially as I've grown to realize what a minority
> they are.

The Sartarites-Hendrikings are the Orlanthi culture in Kethaela, southern Dragon Pass and Prax and guard several of the most important Orlanthi holy places in Glorantha. They are very closely related to the South Pelorian Orlanthi and the Esrolians. Worth reading History of the Heortling People before you decide how much of a minority they are amongst the Orlanthi.

Jeff