Re: Teshnos - geography or other details available?

From: simonbrayuk_at_CbPBFSnqpjVKDFy8cLIzXLB3q9095g8M6rv0FPotbX0cL-8bXJzW3T9bDVjGmS5d
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 08:12:43 -0500

Hi All,

  I did have some extensive Teshnos notes a while back, and I know Martin Hawley wrote a bucket load on Melib. You can find my Kang Luway stories online and if you can get a copy of my Prax map (soon to be available from Moon Design) you will note that I have labelled some of the cities and ruins in north western Teshnos.

They include...
Kang Luways Palace - Ruins right in the heart of the Fever Trees Dupanya Ruin - Which sits on the edge of the Thoskal region and is from before the Darkness.
Nisumpur, Chatal and Puna - All forest communities. Chakatar - A small coastal fishing village Dajanpol Rabur - A provincial city on the west coast. Pakara - A religious citadel dedicated to Somash, which is as large as a city.
Goam - A mountainous fotress and the last bastion of civility before you enter the mountain wilds of Matkondu and the Ti Shan mountains. Sipuni and Tang Lata are both river ports out of Chatal and Puna. Hunai - a central city surrounded by rice paddies, which is an administritve census centre.
Alampish and Mudbashi are primitive ports of superstious andd interbred locals who dwell amongst God Learner ruins on the small island to the west of northern Teshnos.

As I said before I will try and get this map up and on sale asap.

Simon Bray