RE: Plague of Healing scenario

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_YCSx0fr_plrARn-6C8KcWlg3Bn58ZYeKIOWxoM4ntumEQ2BEH74fQy_Mne1tlg57Ulq>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:13:54 -0800 (PST)

me?
well, maybe...
We should envision what would happen if everybody gets well, for no apparent reason. No work for healers, no more need to call for divine blessing on birthing or on susptected food or on vermin prevention, less sacrifice and less worshipping could drive mad any community/temple/clan, in a short matter of time. Then lot of suspicions, lot of divinations, investigations, red herrings and then... there is that lass down there who has had that strange encounter she is describing in a mad manner. Maybe she is just crazy, but the 'plague of health' seems to seep from her and her surroundings. Who is she?
Who/what she met?
Where did she go?
What has she become since it happened?

Gian