Re: Status of HeroQuest Publications

From: ileskela <ileskela_at_XA85NhGTTmRL7mWiuhSCNExQMk269lElPWywsrCyZO7DzhqMU3LMJKvRblYPV5r4etf>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 00:40:35 -0000

Oh my. I was under the impression that Moon Design was business. Well, well... What clarifying news this is. And sad. I was hoping at least some of us could get some sort of income from this.

So, we're all fans, doing it for the fun, and devotion. Puts things into perspective. Thanks for what you've done, keep up the good work! I'm waiting to see it, especially the Sartar piece. :)

Must have been in 2005 I sent a couple of illustrations to Stephen, meant to be used in some Gloranthan West supplement. Time flies. Wonder if you've still got the files?

-ile