Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] The Zin Letters # 3 is out, and available at Tradetalk.de

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_qtRoipBXQOLuc7dUFIhMwBOmLpX_EsjUw-b4hFlwoBdFUPMF0FAqJwRhF1OLUwmIeb>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:18:28 +0100

Hello Shannon (and all other lurkers outside there :-) )

Unfortunately Warehouse23 doesn´t want to do business with anybody that hasn´t an adress in the US.
Our packages are send from germany, not from inside the US, so they don´t order from us directly.
In the past we sold our new books to Rick Meints, and he sold them to Warehouse23.
But you know how hard it is these times to get hold of Rick. :-)

But i am sure that all the new european books* will be available via Warehouse23 in the near future.

Cheers

André

> Have you had any luck getting recent publications to a state-side
> etailer? I've been watching Warehouse 23 for Eurhole's Vale for a
> while, with no luck.
>
> Shannon
> --
>
> On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 3:29 AM, Osentalka <Osentalka_at_RWuDPZpC4kIo1IoNrnNMhXJ1mcMsRKgMQxkkcV3Jl1oulbxoMceSmQeI0Om1f61qRHdOIeg1xvRrjdPQ67373wQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> > Hello friends!
> >
> > Even if official HeroQuest does take a while longer than expected to
publish
> > new supplements, there are always some fan publications to fill the gap.
:-)

> > Additional to the newest issue of "Hearts in Glorantha" by Newt Newport
> > (available in printed form from lulu.com) and the latest issue of
Tradetalk
> > (Heroes and Strangers of Dragon Pass), we are proud to announce the
> > following:
> >

> > "The Zin Letters # 3 - Eastern Far Place Special" is out now!
> >
> > Published by KALIKOS, the finnish glorantha society.
> >
> > TOC:
> > - Introduction to Eastern Far Place
> > - Eastern Far Place Gazeetter
> > - History of the Alone Confederation
> > - Bachad Tribe
> > - Bachad Kings
> > - Garrik Clan
> > - Sarading Clan & Cult of Yrsana
> > - Ordayla - the Bear Chief
> > - Orlanthi Sweat Lodges
> > - Adventures in Eastern Far Place
> >
> > 52 pages (8 pages more than no. 2)
> > beautiful full colour cover and backcover
> > stiffer paper cover than the one used for no. 2
> > includes a A3 full colour map of Eastern Far Place !!!
> >
> > Available for 12,00 EUR
> >

> > Of great use with the Sartar Rising story arc, and/or with Unspoken
Words