Re: Chaos Features Competition

From: pentallion <pentallion_at_Avvv9-swWj4RVHwm1rI7Rd13TnIpOlq-KJNUMEW2_pUOou_0lwPPt-LuUrBgFmGYl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 00:01:57 -0000

  1. Skill Swap. Randomly determine 1d8 skills and swap them.
  2. Bowels of Chaos. The Void exists where your bowels are. Whenever you have to eliminate wastes, make a luck roll. Success and you give birth to a random chaos creature - the hard way. Failure and you implode.
  3. Rubber Soul. Other spirits that engage you or are engaged by you in spirit combat simply bounce off. ie, you're immune to spirits.
    • In WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com, "Matthew Cole" <matthew.cole_at_...> wrote:

      > Hey all
      >
      > I would like to propose a Chaos Features Competition.
      >
      > We have, in the RQ rules, lists of chaos features found in
      Glorantha and