RE: Chaos Features Competition

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_Q14JBbBBNxxJzN0KzIdmDWiD2awHgHMhOZwakZpIc3A70_mzM1Fpc0wWoLDm-S3>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:43:19 -0000

Here are my entries:
  1. Two random body parts are made of gorp. If abdomen or chest, can excrete or vomit micro gorp. If limbs can elongate, attach, whip, throw micro gorp etc etc (depending on gorp type). If head, becomes 'brain of gorp'
  2. Part physical, part spirit/soul/essence. Only part of the beneficiary is corporeal. The other part is purely insubstantial.
  3. Slick, entangling hair covering body (a bit of a classical reference there)

I'm making a private web page so people will find voting easy. URL soon to follow. It will be protected by a username/password which I will post here.

Please still post your 3 entries here though; I will put them on the site - which I want to assure you is not public.