Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_jVFrvVJEqLG43sFLOb24kS5HQ3kdtBdPS1nYve-HHIU-l-zrugKjxglzlDd8>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 00:04:08 +0000 (GMT)

It is certainly not the case that all Death rune cults/cultures create undead-- indeed some (such as Humakt) are notably against Undeath, and see it is a perversion of Death.
The runic combination for creating undead without the Undead rune usually seems to be  either Darkness and Death, or Chaos and Death, (or sometimes all three). Zorak Zoran has Darkness and Death, Cacodemon has Chaos and Death, Urain has Chaos and Death, and Vivamort and Thanatar have Chaos and Darkness in there somewhere. Am sure there are others, but it's midnight local time and I haven't time for the necessary cross-referencing
Richard Hayes

Richard Hayes