RE: Re: Chaos Features Competition

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_HQclMFzhqWOysT0ncyy2gsqP5lRYOQ95VXlC_QLsNpS_ibdZEsGwAQOPvP5g0Vl>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:39:45 -0000

Thanks Roderick and Joerg! Really nice entries! We still don't have nearly enough though.

Just to keep the ball rolling, here's the challenge and the list as it stands (a new order obfuscates the authors):

Chaos Feature Competition.

Write three *new* chaos features that you think should go on a Top 10 Chaos Features of All Time list. Interested in Glorantha on *any* level? We are interested in your entries! From Glorantha's creator to the person reading this list for the first time, from your kid sister to your great grandad, no entry is too great or too small! It doesn't have to be clever, funny, canon (in fact it shouldn't be) or anything like that - YGHV already! This is chaos - let your mind take a walk on the wild side (just see the entries below for examples :).

When enough people have entered the contest, there will be an anonymous vote and the Top 10 Chaos Features of All Time, as voted by members of this list, will be posted. [I have constructed a private web page to accept votes, I will open for a limited time to accept people's votes].

Don't worry if you don't want to post your entries to the list - send them to me off-list and we will enter them for you. Nobody's name will be next to their creations unless they want it to be. The Top 10 will not have names in it.

THE ENTRIES SO FAR

13 people have already sent in entries. Here they are, for your edification: