Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: philbert6000 <philbert6000_at_jjM_EDWgpOFHJBYHuPC7tCcJIWHPF_YZTHFa4GHMIXhcByvzRtP5fiIpIl1NoFd>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:35:25 -0000

> Vivamort and also Kralori zombie galley-rowers, RQ3 had Gark the
> Calm. Maybe the goalposts have changed, but Zorak Zoran is definitely
> not a god of Chaos and nor is Bluegloom (I think).

Please note that I never said ZZ was chaos....

> Zorak Zoran is a primal god of Hell. His mother and father are major
> Darkness Demons, his Sister is Subere. He came from Hell and his
> powers include Hell-Powers.

Sister? Parents? Where is this written? In trollpak ZZ has no parents at all, and the only "sister" consistently mentioned is Xiola Umbar, who's origins are also a mystery.

ZZ is a god of Hell, yes, but not originally, his origins are much more sinister and blasphemous than most would dare know....There are many who say this or that about his origins, but there are clear hints that he comes from elsewhere, if you know where to look.

His undead powers are not Hell based, they come from his origins as a death god, not a darkness god. Just like his fire powers are not native to Hell.