Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_9UaO0pAJDbtu_n57IKX7LoEphffSCKUmiDwQoEPw2zbXDfAlibdjfB6t9vS9tc>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:05:18 -0800

Technically, they would have to use chaotic powers to create the zombie. Should they use magic from a different source, the zombies would not necessarily register as chaotic. But this is only a technicality; since it probably requires enlightenment to have both chaotic powers and the powers of another source of zombie creation, such as Zorak Zoran.