Re: Death Rune and creating undead

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_1D7yB6olnzB64lqEVduETCpbth34nQ_Zd1cINoSon1z_rI7DtI4bWa6-TFP1oHMlWvKZ>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:09:56 -0000

> The distinction between these three things has not been preserved in
> HQ2. Scriptures are a special type of grimoire, while what used to be
> formularies are now just regular grimoires.

Yep. Now all Essential magical writings are "grimoires" - which is pretty much what the word means. I imagine a troll grimoire generally deals with the secrets of the Darkness and the blasphemous things of the Underworld and Hell. Probably a lot scarier than reading one of the decrypted grimoires in a Lhankor Mhy library or a Malkioni holy scripture.

Jeff