Re: Plea for Chaos Feature Competition entries

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_rB_Ltu_PSS39Al5pGIhc5RUh7qZgs0cE4-snsQzz74OTzDB2NccJSt0qf9oJGlP>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:14:07 -0000

Here's some entries from Womble.
  1. Born after death, in infant form, back at the nearest chaos pit but remembers how it died. It has to grow up again and suddenly, a few years on in the campaign, IT RETURNS! "I know you. We killed you!"
  2. Elastic tendons. Most obviously allows jumping like a grasshopper. But also consider the application to thrown weapons and escapology (not sure why anyone would tie up a Broo but if they do...).
  3. Smokey skin. This crature has skin that is like dark smoke. It drifts sluggishly and you're not sure what it is but you *don't* want to touch it. It's greatest use is sneaking into steads - it doesn't reflect or gleam, it blends into shadows and it disguises movement. Its feel causes dread.