RE: Re: Chaos Feature Competition News

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_qYpkbztS7UJ-B_LzF4lJO8o20QSuwiwg9oCWPRVQTbgDWOnz6PbyOsweYWLJjp4>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 00:55:58 -0000

Yes, Mark, sorry - I agree. I will remove the reference to the other feature. To protect the guilty the chaos features will be listed so as to obfuscate their authors - when you vote you may not know whose feature you're voting for.

(Please excuse - English is not my first language when I've had this much whisky)