RE: Re: Chaos Feature Competition News

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_7Ac4scdZ1mYD_5Yrj6UalIznqwVf7bCZ8-qDdrYv44XgAIcXK6_ElpydwTSNYgr>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 01:34:00 -0000

Hi all

I have 80 entries from 27 people; I'd really like to have 100 before we vote. Could people who haven't sent entries yet pop some down in an email (or a posting) for me, please? Or I'll start mailing you body parts! :D

Would really love to have entries from: Alison, Andrew Solovay, Benedict, Charles, Donald, Fabian, Greg, Ian, Jeff, John Hughes, Lev, Loz, Mark G, Newt, Nick, Oliver(s), Peter, Shannon, Simon(s), Stewart, Terra Incognita, Tom, Xavier.

If anyone is in touch with Sandy or Charlie - something from them would be brilliant too!

Without your contributions, and those of others my whisky addled brain is too sh1te to include, this list (and the eventual top 10) will be the poorer. Don't make me trade for those Thanatar mind spells now!

I have entries from these gallant heroes:

Bruce Mason
Bryan Thexton
Chris Lemens
David Dunham
David Scott
Jean Durupt
Gavain Sweetman
Gianfranco Geroldi
Grimmund
Guy Hoyle
Jamie MacLaren
John Machin
Jorg
Keith Nellist
L C
Mark Mohrfield
Matthew Cole
Nils Weinander
Paul King
Pentallion
Peter Larsen
Roderick
Santo Sengupta
Simon Bray
Todd Gardiner
Trotsky
Womble

Thank you very much indeed for your patience, entries and all the lerv sent my way so far.

Big kiss.
Matthew ;P

p.s. >hic<!
I'm orf to watch Battlestar and Terminator (SCC) now. Have a better one!

p.p.s don't forget I can include anonymous entries in private emails and that the vote will be anonymous for winners, voters and votees.