RE: Another entry for the Chaos feature competition

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_u5VuDKlSocywyyBWUFhYCIbzgViBQE--ZlCxfNQIUZQbQHV17RPTl9teu_DiqlG>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:59:38 -0000

Lol. Porgi the Stormbull initiate has the "my balls ache when chaos is around" ability. He comes 'round the back of the grain store to find his mate Ginger standing there looking surprised to see him.

Moments later Ginger finds Porgi standing there with a dead broo on the end of his sword. Porgi looks round rubbing his kidneys "Oh it's just you."