Re: White Bear Empire

From: L C <lightcastle_at_Vjbnh9hKgOeuFr4dOzoWL1vzKVCC_44DcTQfT2ellZlnkvzwCmO2MDJsEsHUb3bH>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:12:27 -0500

I doubt very much the Rathori use that calendar. Considering they hibernate (or not) during the winter, I'd be pretty certain that they have a term for it.
They might have a calendar of two seasons, Awake/Asleep. I see no reason they would have the 5-element/season calendar of the central Theists, though.