RE: Phenomenally Esoteric Question

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_6qfZ7z5iAzIjNJIDX5TAJyiieEmc1DWHPyn4HOMlJtCpDE4tPdd7zaGih2X2n9l>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:19:14 -0000

It appears for the first time: 6am Godsday, Disorder Week, Storm Season 1619 then spirals inward towards Pole Star until at 6am on Godsday, Harmony Week it disappears at the Pole Star. It appears again at 6am on Godsday in every second week and moves in the way described above.

It appears between Stormgate and Thunderer 3/4 way to the western horizon (if I'm reading the display correctly).