Re: I invoke the Great Compromise

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_2lpfiTtmFX7Ve3C15a9jDsDK3uewX3J3Z5zDfcY2Totx3PIKRreeGc09x_>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:40:43 +0000

I'm sitting here, looking at my Continuum playtest copy of HQ2, and the rather striking, colour, John Hodgson art that adorns the cover. Certainly not grey. Or murky.

2009/3/18 Nick Eden <nick_at_fjX5Yd4gT5y2F8NFwaqEdYLDb6HduVXEUlDNMq7QZvVnhj9qGqinIEuUNH1jyz6bVzEHpLT4OSqxcmnH7Q3qOA.yahoo.invalid>

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'