Re: I invoke the Great Compromise

From: simonbrayuk_at_yGiOKNaSZ2MoYiSPJA9u8voBy03pMPfXmoOOaw7AQ4sHiPIJLn_lH546E822zZoG
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:21:06 -0400

Hi,

?I stand by Loz's statement, Jon's cover for HQ2 is hardly murky or grey, it is an action packed and dynamic image that has been highly regarded on RPGnet.. I also have on my hard drive a huge amount of new artwork from artists such as Regis Moulin, Will McAbrough and the famed Manoel (seen many times in HQ1) all of which is to be published in Heroquest. These range from the beautiful and moving 'Mourning Samurai' to the action packed 'China Town Gunfight'. You will be seeing this book this year, and hopefully in the next couple of months.

Simon Bray
Art Director Moon Design.