re: help with NPC

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_QG-2ZEP2yLmSHqkTRq5EyoCAEmPD94Cp_zRPMsOW45FKXRT9uOX2xR9rEST_waRADt_>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:57:12 -0700 (PDT)

Posted by: "PF Hegoburu" pfhegoburu_at_tJ55MN2YczeIsb5rc468vHfq-Le-5eVHFKHal8DYGajZ8smiGXuewAe2VPIkar5l4Y8Es6o0P1pZOYY.yahoo.invalid fede_avatar
    Date: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm ((PDT))
I want to include some kind of Shiva-like character (see the image) for my group to battle in the last part of the campaign, a real bad-ass character with sextuple wield that can parry, attack, use Magic, etc. And a retinue.

What about a nasty Waktapus (chaos option) or a Small-sentient-hydra (dragon option)? The retinue could be a Jack-o-bear (works well with Walktapuses in my campaign) or a Devolved Dragonewt wielding a Klanth (as companion of the Hydra)... Both can include mixed magic eerily well. I suppose even a Troll of Cragspider could be chosen, with mixed magic, weapons, horrible appearance and lot of uz retinue to choose from...

Ciao,
Gian