Re: What is that thing?

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_VSO0_o-_fuajJUVr3G78lMvWeqGYyrCA1bwoVAqjVTltB8qwBVvoJGxDiaMNzinK7->
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:19:40 +1100

2009/3/26 Kenrae <kenrae_at_PzecthXMKxuGnmOpd8nuA1E-gijQd2GdF8fh6Y0PLncQjPCULcy8wAhOUdTULQqqqAPOrLy44Caw.yahoo.invalid>
> Is Glorantha going the anime route now?

Have you looked at some of the art in ILH2? There is some quite nice "anime-influenced" pieces in there (I really like the levitating Illuminate, Sedenya, and the one next to Hwarin Dalthippa).

I think this demographic may be adequately served elsewhere... although YGWV...

--
John Machin