Re: Help with NPC

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_SGNh3xtF7opZDdIOkHWwk_LUi2uRkOkU3zpIwKOtRj2jM720Mj5pMJnyGGIA>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:24:11 +0000 (GMT)

>L C
>>Simon Phipp wrote:
>>>LC:
>>> How giant is Cwim?
>>
>>In RQ terms, he has 3 parts, Tom, Dick and Harry are the three bodies
and each are SIZ 86, the head is SIZ 384.
>>So, individually they are fairly smallish (5m) giants but varrying a
huge head.

>Not knowing how RQ works, is there some easy way to get 5 meters from
SIZ 86?
In RQ2 (ancient I know :-)) which I happen to have the rules for SIZ 10 = 150cm and each SIZ point after that adds 5cm.  Doing the math gives you SIZ 86 = 530cm.

Since the head and bodies are being treated separately and assuming a head is roughly 1/8 th of the length of the body: you get body to shoulder about 4.6m and head 2.5m.

That's gotta look weird!!

Gavain