Re: Electronic publishing (am I alone?)

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_u2uFcWfJVUPQByCEGJxOOd1084INv9pwiGdFfSudci4UzdlFEbo3gddMUyPo0z47al>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:20:45 +1100

2009/4/1 Alison Place <alison_place_at_VR8mrkUepmZzw4uWe2dTrztNkmhqtVmq5h9x62iqULW6M9_YMg2wG0uV-oyYUc0bpTvMgNanw5w700EQIu8PhA.yahoo.invalid>:
> Noooo! I don't want to be a pod person. whimper. (Shivery memories of
> 'Invasion of the Body-Snatchers' suddenly coming back.)

Now now Alison, everything will be *better*... so much *better*...

Ahem.

People may find interesting some of the shows from the podcast Theory
>From The Closet

http://theoryfromthecloset.com/
In particular I recall that #13 Finance for Game Designers (with Luke Crane) and #36 Marketing and Customer Service for Game Designers (with Fred Hicks) were quite interesting.

--
John Machin