Re: resurrection

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_MD_h5e0lsF4LB0Vrxf8TCy0hKfHCqadm6R0s8AbchhRjKcm4cDDp-C2FknC1XqUZAAx>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 22:51:17 -0400

Even in that case, it would make a nice "partial payment quest" -- "In order to save your friend, I will need the MCGuffin Scroll, which contains the story of the Guardian of the Dead and the brave hero who defeated it." Of course, the scroll in question is being held by an enemy of the CA cultist who would like him/her/it dealt with outside of the White Lady's requirement for peace....

Regain a friend, gain a terrible new foe; all in a day's work! OK, not so quick, but perhaps satisfying (and it would let the resurectee play a different character for a bit...).

Peter Larsen