Re: Again with undead questions

From: donald_at_T4LP63dc14uRHUqC4TRgruG4_soKNpwOG130VbKhPwkLGse0UOi6l59cFid4-SqtQvoyp
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 01:11:56 GMT

In message <gstebd+pl8i_at_eGroups.com> "xavierllobet" writes:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Are wraiths considered "undead"? Are they anathema to Humakti?
>Would they be affected by "Turn undead" spells? And ghosts?
>What do you think? :)

>From Anaxial's Roster "Ghosts are malign spirits of the unhallowed
or unhappy dead..." That's pretty much the Humakti definition of undead.

There's no mention of wraiths so the answer depends on what exactly they are in Glorantha. In most fantasy worlds they seem to be a variation on ghosts.

Personally I think most Humatki tend to have a pretty wide definition of undead - if you chop its head off and it gets up again its probably undead.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/