Re: Artwork in Heroquest 2

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_zwAvqk2Jb3qQIXaYlxOYoBUlpIa3j9mLCn9hR_7kNjl9R6A476v_PfBJHLkGRIsPel>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:27:16 +0200

It is very good to have different artists with different drawing styles for a multi genre rulebook like HeroQuest 2.0, and i am looking forward to it.

With the right people at art direction and map making i am sure that i will LOVE the Sartar Book...
By the way: Is that the final title, "The Sartar Book"?

.