Re: HeroQuest (2nd Ed) will be avaible this June!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_Gs8OFbpwhnESblP5J5JqjpOYWzgTyGpJ2q27gwQBjitcDehjIrsq819CWaX_3mKFBYL6>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 06:42:24 -0000

> The Glorious ReAscent of HeroQuest!
>
> Thanks for the update Jeff! Is anyone able to answer boring questions about
> distribution and pre-orders? I've got several people in the antipodes who
> are eager to get onto it A.S.A.P - myself included! :)

Allow me to crosspost what I just posted to the HeroQuest Rules list:

Hey guys,

We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support since the announcement and we have more news about the official world-wide release date soon. HeroQuest and limited copies of the pre-release version of The Sartar Book will be available at the Tentacles conventions. Rick will have an announcement about pre-ordering and prices in coming days.

After Tentacles we will have a general release of HeroQuest and we will give a firm date so you can pester your FLGS. The Sartar Book will be a bit longer since we are still doing the art. But please wait for that announcement first!

Jeff