Re: Moon Design Studios blog

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_m9OpW7sjNHqrFt0HH4MKwYWaSCbOH5VJLIgSYO-RJvQcuE4z6O4YLhp2D7rYotKKQKdo>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 18:34:44 -0000

Thanks! We want to be able to keep everyone in the loop regarding what we are doing and what is going on with these publications.

We plan on occasionally discussing the development process with the finished books as well and maybe get around to talking about thinks like: Why do griffins sometimes have stats and sometimes not? Making Heortlings magical
Terminology (e.g. we know the Heortlings don't literally say "Storm Tribe") What happened to AP bidding?

We also plan to post answers to interesting rules or settings questions.

Hope this is interesting for folk. As I wrote before, check it out, leave a comment, and keep reading. We will be posting new stuff every day or two.

Once again the address is
http://vingkot.livejournal.com/

Jeff