Tentacles releases for north americans

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_3NvotFYRNpWWlgfq9iKktK29vE_q_YLCWXinEhZ6lrqqavewcN58YStrmc-wJ4yb>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 06:56:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to figure out whether I'm willing to be the donkey carrying home the Tentacles releases for shipment to those of you in north america. Apparently, prices are posted on the Moon Design blog. In addition to that, I'd need to be reimbursed for shipping. I think I can collect the money by way of PayPal, then pay Jeff for you.

But the key question is how many people would want that, because I'm really not up for taking an additional, huge, heavy piece of luggage. Applying Murphy's law, the bagage handlers will leave it on the runway of someplace experiencing a monsoon.

So, if you would want me to bring you the Tentacles releases, please send me an email (to chrislemens [at] yahoo.com) by this Sunday, with the subject line of "Tentacled Donkey" and stating which of the two books you would like (both being an option). Then I'll figure it out and post here again.

Chris Lemens