Re: We are now accepting Paypal payments for Tentacles Preorders!

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_6tBblcuYBma75Bq7wv6v-OJjBsmKsQuOCSqBxpRPhtEqGCIQZu3PSkFXVXuTiKsVMfbP>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 04:13:53 -0000

> Just so we're clear on this... aside from paying for the book, the
> customer is also responsible for finding some way to have it picked up
> in Germany and delivered to wherever they live? In other words, Moon
> Design will *not* be shipping the books to people who pre-order them,
> correct?

That is correct - these are preorders for folk who will be buying books at Tentacles. We will only have a limited number of books available at Tentacles.

The general release of HeroQuest will be on July 1, 2009. The Sartar Book will have its general release when art and maps are finished (the version for sale at Tentacles will NOT have art and maps).

Once the general release is announced, you can buy the books from Moon Design and we will ship the book to you (although you pay for the shipping of course).

Jeff