Re: What are the "gain feat" quests like

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_l_QdNy2Y3SZlkFDnWiU6UajRfILht_vNN-b0n_XqwYVy3o6esGUUpcWzKsFiFrvAYyl>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 13:31:21 -0000

> In fact, it is possible that some of those practically identityless
> beings has a related power that is not even known. He just never got
> worshippers of his own. Your hero can elevate that being to god hood
> by getting about a thousand regular, for-real committed worshippers.
> This would probably make your hero into a worshipped Hero too, of
> that god...

Very, very interesting. This is getting clearer by the day now.

This is how I've been going about with the player character I have who is the child of a Yinkini heroquester and Yinkin himself. While in the mortal world she is a young woman just into adulthood, on the Godplane she and her brother (more cat, where she is more human) are scouts in the thunder brothers.

If she doesn't end up worshipped, she'll just be one of the unnamed thunderbrothers, but if she does, then it's not like something new has been added changing the history. That thuder brother "was always there" and is now remembered and worshipped. It seems to fit nicely,

  -Adept