Re: Gone West?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_oAPR-3S60ErZEy-rQRPYxTN1CBPR-V09XsRXgLqdykUyAWEefa2L3B47IgJ45nwzXaM>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:07:01 -0000

chris jensen romer:

> I'd like to agree, and would very much like to see these books asap;
> the HQ 1 versions would however be even more useful to me! Can I add
> to the support for the West being published asap?

Moon Design have made it clear to me that they simply don't have the financial wherewithal to do this until at least another four books have been published first. This is because the West (and anyone involved with Tradetalk can confirm this) doesn't sell anywhere near as well as Sartar and Prax.

And that's all I have to say on the matter for the time being. Other than thank you for your support.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/