Re: Gone West?

From: frank_rafaelsen <frank_rafaelsen_at_PH63FrXQtfSvZfuQBe8lBWS-K2yDM1sBpwnJBehw9F_77845Jgy2o2pveKeH>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:32:30 -0000

> I can't comment on that at the present time. However, I hope to be able to give you some sort of news about *something* shortly.

That is good to hear. I'll wait with my finger crossed.

I actually think that publising a pdf of the HQ1 manuscripts would be a win-win situation. Those of us who are eager enough to buy something like this will most likely also want to have the book with the HQ2 version. Both because we want the new rules and because we want to have the book on our shelf.

Rather than cannibalizing Moon Design's sales this would be a chance to let eager fans give you even more money.