Re: Origins

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_zkpIIesCZ5YdSYMOWmpL1Y2V3CwUgmExLRtzwv5ilUeZu_jaJCxMxKU4T8JjyD01-Bop>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:10:45 -0000

> > > We plan to have early release copies at Origins. That's prior to the
> > > Worldwide Release but not much. :)
> > >
> > > Jeff
>
> Any more news on this?

Yep. We got a little bad news this weekend from Robin, who will not be at Origins thanks to a misunderstanding regarding his invitation. Rick may piggy back with SJG to have some books available at Origins, but our big focus now will be on GenCon (I understand that both Rick and Robin will likely be there and Rick is arranging for Robin to have a seminar on HeroQuest at GenCon).

However, everything is still on target for the July 1st release of HQ.

Jeff