Re: Annilla in the 2nd Age

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_QiQg9CcCRlmgxe6Z_xZd45yY9W00a-R9TM3iODB16baMaFFInNdyv3A9oprEPkm>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 02:26:39 -0000

The link was the Lopers and making them Eiritha beasts, rather than being the ancestress of the Loper Riders. I chose her because we know she had other husbands before Storm Bull, and I'm thinking that perhaps she had a lover afterwards as well. I wanted another angle on Eiritha beasts having already got adopted birds that fell from the sky (Ostrich), adopted lizards from Generts Garden(Bolo Lizard), herder-less beasts (zebra)cross bred with a cursed enemy. So a secret love-child herd had some appeal, albeit tinged with soap opera style drama. It needn't be Cathora, I guess, Artmal being so handsome that he had more than one beautiful goddess in his penthouse moon-apartments.

I really don't know much about Cathora, other than she was beautiful and lived on the moon with Artmal for a bit.

I like all three of your other explanations of Lopers in Prax. Perhaps they are all mythologically true.