Re: Saints as an access to runes (like gods)

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_xmp0FnOwKYeoM6V6Hr1u4BwvQt8kbQVDVGAMlVnops6f7RH1N46gb9A4pm6Qv1_u>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:52:49 -0000

Me :

> "Knowledge" (...) is only quite _exceptionally_ something that is possessed by the individual, and (...) if he doesn't share this knowledge, but here we're slipping into a more Foucauldian area, then the secret knowledge actually becomes _madness_.

Sorry quoting myself, just to add some emphasis to this point -- if sorcery is "something you know" then its _direct_ antithesis is madness --- well from this point of view anyway :-P

Madness then, logically, would be the dark side of Sorcery, and Malkion's nemesis -- and the risk to be taken and the danger to be faced by anyone making any "deep" and "personal" research into their own Wizardry.

Julian Lord