Re: Caste

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_FhQRl0S9AdKAdlKprZDNr7Y8h7rZHTrSYgXsxdx6nJ9cpV67BqOUPGx8UxPI1BU2amp>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:01:43 -0000

Probably still true of the Brithini, but most other people are fairly human, and it's no longer the Golden Age, so not everything is perfect any more. This is largely the fault of evil, naughty, pagan beings falling into Error, and corrupting everything. Damn the Great Darkness!

And that's leaving aside the possibility that your belief about your father's caste might not be as 100% accurate as you might like to think. Because we all know that Rokari women are perfectly chaste, right?

> Is a
> stablehand a commoner or a warrior (likely in-training)?

Yes.

> What about a horse-breeder?

Probably a commoner, if he does it full time (as a servant to a knight or noble). Although, IMO, there is at least one major sect where they're specifically members of the knight caste.

> Is someone that designs and builds siege weapons a Noble, a
> Warrior or a is it just a specialization of other Commoner
> woodcrafts?

Could be a wizard, actually, in some Schools.

> Likely, the biggest problem for the "truth" of the Rokari doctrine
> (and some
> others) is the coming Hero Wars, which is generating a change of
> times. Such
> as heroic individuals that step outside and beyond the boundaries of
> what is commonly understood to be true.

Burn them!

--
Trotsky