Re: Caste

From: donald_at_lrGzqBZhBjgrZwYXDNKu-hE6mebqd0fEDN9BtoajfhDGMgB6KjJFHx10hKFD4zhHaZceJ
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:52:33 GMT

In message <h2taln+be4u_at_eGroups.com> "ttrotsky2" writes:

>And that's leaving aside the possibility that your belief about your
>father's caste might not be as 100% accurate as you might like to
>think. Because we all know that Rokari women are perfectly chaste,
>right?

This works both ways. If you don't fit your father's caste what are you saying about your mother?

Could explain a lot of young peasants who are more suited to ruling or wizardry than farming.

>> Is someone that designs and builds siege weapons a Noble, a
>> Warrior or a is it just a specialization of other Commoner
>> woodcrafts?
>
>Could be a wizard, actually, in some Schools.

The designer is probably a wizard while a carpenter follows the wizard's instructions to actually build it. The mathmatics involved in the design will be beyond most members of the other castes.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/