Getting my hands on HQ2.0

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_yQpS83gr-mstCAQBvJXjUFe9ko7NEqRTUwxhJYjyQxkt_DCTnTwZMvqqb27tbn7IrfI>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:13:41 -0500

Sorry to post something game-system specific here, but this list is much more likely to generate a correct response the fastest.

My SCLGS (semi-competent local gaming store) had a copy of HeroQuest waiting for me when I went in to pick up my copy of HQ2 last night. I have a feeling that their distributor, ACD, might not know the book is available. Can I ask who is the fulfillment house for MD these days? If I can refer the SCLGS to them, they can pass it on to ACD.

Thanks!

Brian Curley
Proud HQ2 playtester