Re: Tentacles pre-releases

From: Ben Quant <ben.quant_at_oth_BXAm1DNjigh1b581MO3GOdIky_wBL9n4SWVZ9QMpjJO55awfVCMyLGbkXak4pb>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:14:49 +0100

2009/7/13 markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_yR_Jkh7YoqcDTrh9nfJxsxHr4J_-cwSBLuxMLLinN87aCMV3xEHF0yezAHiLF962k08Rfpv1rGa_X5EDUuQ6GFo.yahoo.invalid>

> I, like several other people here, took advantage of Andre Jarosch's very
> kind offer to mail out copies of the pre-releases at Tentacles Omega to
> those who had purchased them, but were unable to attend. It's been more than
> a month now, and nothing has arrived. Is everyone else likewise still
> waiting, or should I begin worrying?
>
> Mark Mohrfield

I would get in touch - I got my copy within the week (to the UK) - and am very pleased with it. That said, he did say at the time that as it was done as a favour it might take some time to get copies out, maybe I just got lucky.

Ben Quant