Re: Tentacles pre-releases

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_xAApG7T_QKkk1qkqztVB1SwjGvhdyTN7ArBo0xYJcsJjdjYrYtuUrlcpJ7VzYCqhtG>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:07:33 +0200

Hello all

ALL the books were shipped seperately on June 2nd (each book on itīs own! So if you ordered both books you will get two envelopes!).

According to my experience with shipping times (both shipping private things, and Chaos Society books) is that books to the US or Japan, or Australia, can take up to 10 weeks to arrive. I HOPE that every single book will find itīs way to itīs new owner eventually, but i canīt guarantee that, because it is out of my hands... and in the hands of the different local postal services.

... i will not comment Seans second paragraph... but my nick/email is nothing i chose easily: "Osentalka, the perfect one", a project that failed and became Nysalor/Gbaji? Osentalka means for me: trying to be perfect (not being perfect).

Cheers

André

.