Re: A question of forum etiquette

From: Neil Smith <neil.yahoo_at_-s0oAeuMIz6yQ6Mvlj0TXE3sxLot9CcpCZyKd5_Mf2pGKODfHoUNVRqnjrTOTOE8f>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:17:45 +0100

On Friday 24 July 2009 1:16:12 am rune.writer wrote:
> I've got two articles I've been working on.
>
> One is a theory about the nature of Chaos in Glorantha.
>
> The other is about the nature of Mostali psychology.
>
> I'd like to post it on this forum to get other people's opinions. Trouble
> is, they're both approx 5,000 words and I don't have a website I could post
> them on.
>
> My question is, should I put copies in the Files section or just post the
> whole thing as two regular posts (assuming people are actually interested)?

Posting shorter summaries of your articles in the group could be a way to get discussion going. If people find the summary interesting, they can then get stuck into the main article.

Neil.

--
Neil Smith                               http://www.njae.me.uk
Milton Keynes Roleplaying Games Club  http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk